Monday, January 27, 2014

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Release: My Indecisive Valentine

Hello hello hello!!!  Tonight, I'm going to show you guys the next release from my line, Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer.  The new collection is called My Indecisive Valentine because I was torn between what to name all of the polishes and what theme I should use.  Should I use something romantic or sentimental as my inspiration?  Or would it be better to give Valentine's Day the middle finger?  So, I thought, why not do both?  Let's take a look at the new collection that will be released on Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 3:00 pm est!  Get ready for some serious picture heavy goodness.  Click on the photos to see them in greater detail!

From left to right: I Still Adore, Fire in Your Eyes, Sordid End, Newly Impassioned Soul, Idealistic Future, Flash Forward Fantasy


I Still Adore: radiant orchid linear holographic with a subtle pink to gold shift.  This is two coats with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  Photos are taken in full sunlight, artificial sunlight, the light from my icemaker, and the light from my refrigerator.  This polish may be a bit thick, so have a few drops of thinner handy when you're ready to use it.  I tried to thin it, but I didn't want to make it too thin and unusable!










Fire in Your Eyes: red jelly with a blue to pink shift.  This is three coats with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  Photos taken in artificial light.








Sordid End: periwinkle leaning cornflower blue with a teal to blue to purple shift.  This is three coats, but it could've applied in two, with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  Photos are taken in artificial light and the light of my refrigerator.









Newly Impassioned Soul:  squishy hot pink crelly with green flakies.  Dries with a satiny finish.  This is three coats, but may need four depending on how thick you apply your layers.  Again, this is with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top and taken under artificial sunlight.







Idealistic Future: clear based glitter topper packed with gold, pink, purple, and red glitters in hexes, squares, glass dots (I know, how cooooool!!!!!!), diamonds, and hearts.  Here, I've shown IF as one layer over each of the other polishes from the collection with one thick coat of Peita's Polish Glitter Glaze on top.  Photos taken under artificial sunlight.  You can see the glass dots in the macro shots.  The pink are super pale, so they look almost clear, but the purple is very noticeable on the nail.










Flash Forward Fantasy:  nude with violet flakies and a strong pink to gold shift that dries matte.  This is three coats without a topcoat and then three coats with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  Photos taken in artificial sunlight.








The BEGL Valentine's Day collection, My Indecisive Valentine, will be available for purchase on 2/2/2014 at 3 pm est at my store!  Other items in this restock that will make a final appearance: Love Makes You Do the Wacky (limited re-release), Deepest Inquisitions, and All I'll Ever Need.  All other lacquers will be taken down to keep the page uncluttered.  The My Indecisive Valentine collection will only be stocked during the month of February, so grab them while you can!  The Winter Collection will be back in stock for one last time in March.  Sign up for my newsletter to stay updated on all of the BEGL news!  Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for sneak peeks of new collections.

10 comments:

  1. Flash Forward Fantasy is absolutely gorgeous!! A very unique color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the entire set!! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and your polishes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I don't get all of these, I will die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie... You are just amazing! Another gorgeous collection! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This collection is beautiful! Newly Impassioned Soul is probably my favorite, though. Great job!

    ReplyDelete