Monday, January 13, 2014

Lynnderella Ten Pipers Pinking

Since this week's polish of the week over at Love Lynnderella (the fan run Lynnderella Facebook and IG page) is Ten Pipers Pinking, I thought, why not dedicate a whole post to all of my TPP manis!  TPP happens to be my favorite core Lynnderella.  It's so unique out of my entire Lynn collection and reminds me of an LE instead of a core line polish.  I'm sincerely hoping she makes more like this lovely because, while I love all of my Lynns equally, this one is just my favorite!  Let's first take a look at the polish and review it, and then we'll take a look at a few different ways to wear this beauty.

*I was not financially compensated for this post.  All items in this review were purchased by me for my own use.  The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.  For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy in the tab above.*


Color: Bright pink holographic micro glitters with flashes of blue and purple.


Finish: Glitter Top Coat – glitter in a clear base to be worn as a top coat.  Technically, this is a glitter topper as the glitters are suspended in a clear base.  However, it can easily be worn by itself in two to three coats.


Bottle / Brush: Rectangle bottle – ribbed cap that is a little hard on the hands to open if you have sensitive skin.  The wand is the standard length, but the brush is a little too thin to pick up large / shaped glitter without fishing.  The brush's width is also an issue for spreading.  It doesn't fan out and pretty much requires you to dab polishes that are densely packed with glitter.


Opacity:  Medium – achieves opacity at two to three coats.


Glitter Application:  Easy – Spreads evenly without much manipulation.
Consistency:  Medium – applies easily and doesn’t flood the cuticles.


Overall Ease of Application:  Easy – applies well without pooling, dragging, streaking, or balding.  Spreads evenly and smoothly.
Stampability:  Not designed for stamping.


Dry Time:  Medium – dry to the touch with minimal smudging in 3-8 minutes.
Overall Thoughts:  I am so smitten with this polish.  It looks great in pretty much every setting.  The above pictures have shown it in a light gradient over black.  However, as you can see below, it looks great alone, over hot pink, over light pink textured, in a jelly sandwich, and matte over a light lavender.  Application is flawless.  I was expecting to have problems with the base to glitter ratio, but it is the perfect mix.  For more opaque coverage, you'll need to use the dab method.  Dry time is average, but you'll make up that time in removal...  If you have a peel off base coat that you like, I highly recommend using it for this polish.  The millions of tiny glitters make removal a pain, unless you have time to do the foil method...  But honestly, I've said it before and I'll say it again, ain't nobody got time for that.  Ok, so let's take a look now at the other versatile ways I wore TPP.

One coat shiny over OPI Liquid Land Pussy Galore:



One coat paired with a hot pink base over Peita's Polish Miss Dixie with accents of Peita's Polish Aussie:


Jelly sandwiched with OPI Don't Touch my Tutu:


One coat matte over Zoya Julie:


In a diagonal tape mani with three coats over Enchanted Polish May 2013:


And alone in three coats paired with accents of Chocolove Cherry and Enchanted Polish Hot Chocolate:


So, what did you think?  You can purchase Ten Pipers Pinking at Lynnderella's eBay store.  Follow her fan club, Love Lynnderella, on Facebook and IG for news and updates.

*I was not financially compensated for this post.  All items in this review were purchased by me for my own use.  The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.  For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy in the tab above.*

No comments:

Post a Comment